Monday 26 November 2012

Bad Moon Rising by Frances Di Plino review


As a member of a Facebook Writer's/Publishers site and an
aspiring author myself , I posted asking if anyone wanted me to
read and review their books and that I post my review on
our Blog and almost instantly I received several offers to read
and review and I accepted them with gratitude and eager
anticipation.

 This is a review of the first brilliant book I was generously
given to read and what a fantastic book it turned out to be. 
Frances Di Plimo is a first class author who has produced
 a first class novel in 'Bad Moon Rising'. If you like a good
murder story that is solid and believable you'll LOVE this
one.

This novel is brilliantly executed and very well paced throughout 
with characters who come across as real as you and I. Each
of the main characters all have their own sub plots running 
throughout the book some more detailed than others, but they
help bring the book to life. Combined with scenes that are
described in such perfect graphic detail, the whole book paints
 a visual picture in the minds eye at the turn of each page. The story
revolves around the brutal murder and rape (yes in that order) of
prostitutes at the hands of a twisted and demented soul who
believes he is acting on behalf of God and Jesus. That's all I am
going to say as I don't want to give any more of  this superb
plot away.


'Bad Moon Rising' is a classic 21st century Detective Novel.
A top notch murder mystery, full of sinister religious undertones
and twists cleverly interwoven throughout and combined with
well crafted dialogue it makes this book very difficult to put
down.


But don't just take my word for it. Go and get 
'Bad Moon Rising'
by
Frances Di Plimo
and read it and enjoy it. You won't be disappointed.

You can purchase this book through Amazon on:
Kindle 77p
Paperback  £7.19

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Someone gives you books before they even come out? That would be exciting.

    ReplyDelete