Friday 18 January 2013

J2O - The Cans review

I hate to say it but I had to fight my 10 yr old son for these canned drinks to try out, as he loves J2O. The cans look presentable and I didn't notice any sub-standard taste either.Which can be a problem with some canned drinks, where the drink gets tainted with a metallic taste. But these drinks tasted as though they had just come out of a bottle. My son loved them to.They even lasted him longer than the bottled version, but this may have been down to the fact that with a can you can't see at a glance exactly how much drink you have left,whereas with a bottle, you can see at a glance.So I think for that reason alone I will buy the new canned version of this lovely, tasty and very refreshing drink.


I am a buzzagent and received one or more product above for my opinion on the product

No comments:

Post a Comment